National Harbor and The Capital Wheel is the perfect home base for your trip to Washington, D.C. Just 15 minutes from downtown, you’ll have easy access to all the national treasures, with the added benefit of staying right on the water with a gorgeous view.
- Stay at the glamorous Westin Washington of National Harbor, and experience the best of this luxury hotel brand. You’ll rest, relax and enjoy all the delights and thoughtful amenities of The Westin. Plus, you’ll receive free entry into the National Archives and National Gallery of Art!
- Experience the nation’s capital like the founding fathers did: Enter the city through the Potomac on a Potomac Riverboat Company cruise! You’ll ride in style on the historic Potomac River, docking on the National Mall for a traffic- and hassle-free trip.
- Once you’ve seen the monuments up close, head back to National Harbor and catch the sights from 180 feet over the Potomac on The Capital Wheel! Coming with a group larger than 25? Check out our group discounts by contacting Group Sales at 301-842-8650.
- Round out your day with a delicious dinner at The Walrus Oyster & Ale House, dining on crab cakes and delicious craft beers.
Escape for a weekend with a restful National Harbor staycation! Shop, dine and relax and as you take a well-deserved break.
- Indulge in a stylish, urban retreat at the AC Hotel Washington, D.C. in National Harbor. You’ll love the contemporary style and cosmopolitan sophistication, plus the innovative drinking and dining at the AC Lounge.
- Spend a day shopping endless styles at The Tanger Outlets, just a 5-minute shuttle ride away. With more than 75 stores, you’ll find hidden gems and great buys from all your favorite brands.
- Head back to National Harbor for lunch and beer at Granite City, a polished yet casual restaurant with an onsite brewery. With handcrafted microbrews and made-from-scratch meals, it’s the perfect spot for midday refueling.
- Grab a cone at Ben and Jerry’s, with their famous delectable flavors and delicious shakes.
- Top your day off with a breathtaking sunset ride on The Capital Wheel, as you soar over the glistening Potomac and even spot some monuments.
Excited to get here? Find out the quickest way with our directions.